- Sistema Patent Cooperation Treaty
PCT (Source: INPI, with October 2001 modification)
- Law No. 10,196, of February 14, 2001 – Amends and adds provisions to Law No. 9,279, of May 14, 1996, which regulates rights and obligations relating to industrial property, and makes other provisions.
- Normative Act 127/97 – Provides for the application of the Industrial Property Law in relation to patents and certificates of addition of invention.
- Resolution 283 – This Resolution disciplines the priority examination of Green Patent applications, the procedures related to the Pilot Program related to the subject and other measures.
- Resolution 269/11 of 07/13/2011, in force since 02.08.2011, which standardizes the procedures related to the payment for the issuance of a Patent Letter.
- Resolution 233/09 – Amends the Patent Application or Certificate of Addition Deposit Form and the PCT Form – Entry into the National Phase, instituted by Resolution No. 208, of April 24, 2009, as well as the forms of Petition or Application, related to the patent application, patent or certificate of addition, and also the Photocopy Form (DIRPA), instituted by Normative Act No. 130, of March 5, 1997.
- Resolution 228/09 – Provides for the procedures for submitting the “Sequence Listing” for the purpose of complementing the descriptive report contained in the patent applications filed with the INPI, as well as for the representation of nucleotide and amino acid sequences in the “Sequence Listing” and revokes item 16.3 of Normative Act No. 127, of March 5, 1997.
- Resolução 208/09 – Altera o Formulário de Depósito de Pedido de Patente ou de Certificado de Adição e o Formulário PCT – Entrada na Fase Nacional, instituídos pela Resolução nº 135, de 13 de dezembro de 2006 e revoga a Resolução nº 135.
- Resolution 208/09 – Amends the Patent Application or Certificate of Addition Deposit Form and the PCT Form – Entry into the National Phase, instituted by Resolution No. 135, of December 13, 2006 and revokes Resolution No. 135.
- Resolution 124/06 – Normalizes the procedures related to the payment of annuities and the restoration of patent applications and patents.